Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Site (defined below). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below), it will be deemed that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions for availing Service
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the "Agreement") is a legal contract between you being, an individual/group user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age, and iAccept Softwares Private Limited having its registered office at C2, Block 11, Krishnanagar, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore 560017. All services on this platform are rendered by iAccept Softwares under the brand name 'iAccept'. Hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of iAccept Softwares. (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, "us", "We" or "iAccept"), regarding your use of our contract / job offer attestation platform meant for job seekers and employers or such other services which may be added from time to time (all such services are individually or collectively are referred as Service or Services as they case may be).
Service can be used by you, subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. iAccept reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without prior or further notice. You shall re-visit the "Terms & Conditions" link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the "Site" may introduce.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by iAccept. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We act as an "electronic witness" only. iAccept does not provide job opportunities on behalf of any of the subscribers to the portal, to any individual. Any issues regarding the job offer, compensation, designation, date of joining , validity of the offer must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the offer) and the Employer who has rolled the offer through the portal. The platform merely transmits the offer rolled by the employer to you, subsequent to you prior meeting and interviews with employer. The platform facilitates YOU to Accept or Regret the offer thus made by the employer and such decision of yours is transmitted back to the employer.
iAccept assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if a subscribed individual regrets an offers, fails to honor the offer after accepting an offer as stipulated. However platform shall record the fact that an individual subscriber has received and accepted an offer, but failed to honor the same while computing the credibility score, when such acts are flagged by the prospective employer through this platform. Similarly, if after acceptance of offer through the portal and subsequent joining, the individual absconds from the job, without communication through the portal, the prospective employer may flag the employee as "Absconding". This fact would be used for computing the "Ethics" score.
1. By accepting the terms and conditions the user accepts that iAccept may send the alerts and communication via email provided at the time of registration or updated subsequently. It is the responsibility of the user to whitelist and ensure that emails received from the domain "iAccept" are not marked as spam or junk by their email service providers.
2. The user accepts that iAccept may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the user while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the user. The user acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in 'Off' mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period. The failure of network shall also not be attributed to the iAccept.
3. iAccept will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from iAccept as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of registration and any subsequent personal profile updating and iAccept shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The user cannot hold iAccept liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
4. The user acknowledges that the SMS service provided by iAccept is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the user observes any error in the information provided in the alert, iAccept shall be immediately informed about the same by the user and iAccept will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The user shall not hold iAccept liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the user on account of the SMS facility.
5. The user acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. iAccept shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
6. The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless iAccept and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which iAccept and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the user, (ii) the user providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the user receiving any message relating to the job offer, date of offer, expiry of offer, cancellation of offer from prospective employer through iAccept and/or the SMS service provider.
7. By accepting the terms and conditions the user acknowledges and agrees that iAccept may call the mobile phone number provided by the user while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the user, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the user regarding their usage of the platform or for providing help and support while using or navigating through the platform
Use of Site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being offered by the iAccept, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that iAccept cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files and documents available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to:
- use the Services for any purposes other than to accept or regret job offers and/or to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services offered by iAccept
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity
- infringe our or any third party's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to iAccept
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site's robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other iAccept agreement or policy
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation information, about other users of the Site
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, fines, penalties and other liability to iAccept, a third party or You
- send automated request of any kind to the Site's system without express permission in advance from iAccept.
Termination: Agreement Violations
You agree that iAccept, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account and your user profile. iAccept may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that iAccept will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities for suitable action in accordance with law. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies iAccept may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will iAccept or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if iAccept or an iAccept authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will iAccept or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers' total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the Site (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Sites, or (iv) any other interactions with iAccept, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that iAccept has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and iAccept, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and iAccept. iAccept would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, iAccept's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold iAccept, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Services or of the Site, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. iAccept reserves the right, at your risk and expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify iAccept, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with iAccept's defense and settlement of these claims. iAccept will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer: No Warranties
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, iAccept and its third-party partners, licensors, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from iAccept or through the services or the site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term "iAccept" includes iAccept's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliated companies. You expressly agree that use of the services and the site is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The services and the site and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available," "with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. iAccept, and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, iAccept software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the services, the site or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. iAccept and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the services, the site or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement. In no event will iAccept be liable for any incidental, consequential, or damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site.
Ownership: Proprietary Rights
The Services and the Site are owned and operated by iAccept and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Services and the Site provided by iAccept (the "Materials") are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and iAccept, all Materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the Site are the property of iAccept and/or third party licensors or suppliers. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter iAccept or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Services. Except as expressly authorized by iAccept, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. iAccept reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If you have comments regarding the Services and the Site or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, you hereby irrevocably assign to iAccept, and shall assign to iAccept, all right, title and interest in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
Modification of this Agreement
iAccept reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a "change") at any time by posting notification to the Site or otherwise communicating the notification to you. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services. However, or certain changes, iAccept will comply with such requirements as applicable under law.
iAccept may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the Site or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to iAccept must be sent by courier or registered mail to Flat C2, Block 11,Krishnanagar, Vimanapura Post Bangalore, 560017, India.
The failure of iAccept to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by iAccept.
iAccept may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Bangalore India by the Sole Arbitrator appointed by iAccept, which shall be binding on the parties and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either the party may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Bangalore, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or iAccept (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor We may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and us. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. The language of Arbitration shall be English.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against iAccept must be resolved by a court located in Bangalore, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Bangalore, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
This is the entire agreement between you and iAccept relating to the subject matter hereof and will not be modified except in writing, by a change to this Agreement made by iAccept in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Vault on Cloud
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE PLATFORM/NETWORK.
As Vault-on-Cloud is a site/platform/network owned by iAccept Softwares Pvt Ltd. hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of iAccept Softwares Pvt Ltd.
- "User" "or" "you" mean a person who has registered with iAccept for availing the Vault-on-Cloud and who has accepted these Terms and Conditions and, owns/operates/has access to an internet compatible device that supports the Vault-on-Cloud.
- "Vault-on-Cloud" or "My-Background" means the cloud storage facility provided by iAccept including Basic Account and Prime Account.
- "Charge(s)" or "Service Charge" shall mean the charges which iAccept may levy upon you in consideration for subscribing to the Vault-on-Cloud.
- "Documents" shall mean certificates, letters or such documents issued to you by your current or past Employer or Educational Institutions, where you had worked or undergone training.
- "Customer" means a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 or an "employer" who has signed the “Code of Ethics” and Non-Disclosure Agreement and has the rights to upload certified copies of specific copies of documents issued / authored by them, for the beneficiary "users"
- The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of correct and updated user information is a continuous process and iAccept reserves the right, at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable KYC requirements. iAccept reserves the right to discontinue services/ reject applications for Vault-on-Cloud anytime if there are discrepancies in information and/or documentation provided by you.
- Any information provided to iAccept with the intention of securing Vault-on-Cloud shall vest with iAccept, and may be used by iAccept, for any purpose consistent with any applicable law or regulation, at its discretion.
3. General Conditions of Vault-on-Cloud
- iAccept reserves the right to suspend/discontinue Vault-on-Cloud Services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by Government from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
- For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Registration Form provided by you.
- To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc.
- If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
- If the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations.
- If the mobile connection with which your Vault-on-Cloud is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control.
- If iAccept believes, in its reasonable opinion, that cessation/ suspension is necessary.
4. Storage Charges & Validity
- You shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by iAccept in the form and manner prescribed for such payment. iAccept may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, or reduce the Service Charges without prior intimation to the user.
5. User Obligations
- Vault-on-Cloud availability is subject to the maintenance of an active mobile phone or internet connection with an associated email address.
- You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the Password. You shall be the sole owner of the Password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or the unauthorized use of Vault-on-Cloud.
- You shall intimate iAccept about change in your address, if any, in writing along with such proof of address as per the KYC documents.
- You shall not use Vault-on-Cloud for any purpose that might be construed as contrary or repugnant to any applicable law, regulation, guideline, judicial dicta, iAccept policy or public policy or for any purpose that might negatively prejudice the goodwill of iAccept.
- You acknowledge and understand that Vault-on-Cloud are linked to your mobile phone number and you shall be solely responsible for any liability arising out of the loss/ theft / misuse of the mobile phone number or deactivation of mobile connection by the concerned telecom service provider, in respect of the Services.
- Information submitted by you for availing Vault-on-Cloud and/or information submitted while using Vault-on-Cloud may be shared with third parties by iAccept, inter alia, to facilitate the provision of Vault-on-Cloud.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the iAccept / Vault-on-Cloud Site to undertake any of the following actions or to display, upload, modify, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that is designed to interrupt, destroy or that may limit the functionality of any computer source or that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, its web-sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Is in the nature of promotional services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Belongs to another person to which you do not have any right to.
- Interferes with or disrupts iAccept's websites, servers, or networks.
- Impersonate any other person.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through its websites or to manipulate your presence on its websites.
- Engage in any illegal activities.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or prevents the investigation of any offence or insults any other nation.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold iAccept and/or related parties harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including and without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Vault-on-Cloud, any violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you.
7. Additional T&Cs
- When you acquire goods, software or any other services from a Employer through any of iAccept's Services, you understand and agree that, iAccept is not a party to the contract between you and the Employer. iAccept does not endorse any advertiser or Employer linked to its website. Furthermore, iAccept is under no obligation to monitor the Employer’s service used by you; the Employer alone will be responsible for all obligations under the contract including (without limitation) warranties or guarantees. Any dispute with or complaint against any Employer must be directly resolved by the User with the Employer. It is clarified that iAccept shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency in your documents uploaded using Vault-on-Cloud by the Employers.
- Any web-link on the iAccept Site to a third party site is not an endorsement of that web-link. By using or browsing any such other web-link, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions in each such web-link.
- In the event of any dispute, iAccept records shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the Transactions carried out through use of Vault-on-Cloud.
- iAccept shall send all customer communications by SMS and/or email and the SMS shall be deemed to have been received by you after they have been submitted for delivery to the mobile phone operator.
- You agree to receive all commercial message including transactional messages from iAccept.
8. Amendment of Terms, Platform
- iAccept reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively "Changes") the Terms, the Site or the Platform/Network at any time in its sole discretion. Your continue use of the Site or the Platform/Network shall be deemed your acceptance of any such Changes. You should make sure you view these Terms periodically to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version of them.
- iAccept may modify, terminate and/or suspend Vault-on-Cloud to the User anytime with or without prior notice, due to any changes in internal policies, rules, regulations and laws set by relevant authorities/regulators.
- Any amendment of these Terms & Conditions proposed by you shall not be effective unless it shall be reduced to writing through amendment form and accepted by iAccept. Amendments made under this clause shall be deemed to be a part of these Terms & Conditions and in case of any contradiction the amendment form shall prevail. The terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the notifications/ guidelines issued by RBI, from time to time.
9. Eligibility and Registration to Use the Services
- You must be 18 years old to use Vault-on-Cloud. You must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind that company or entity to these Terms. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your company as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate any account or your use of the Site or the Platform/Network if any information provided by you is false, fictitious, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, with or without notice to you.
- You will be issued a user id and password to access your account. You must keep password confidential and not share it with any other person. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. However, if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or your user id and password, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Compliance with Law
iAccept will not be responsible or liable for any violation by you of applicable law, regulation, or guideline. You hereby declare that your name does not, at any time, appear in the consolidated list of terrorist Individuals/ organizations as circulated by the Government from time to time.
You specifically agree that in order to facilitate the provision of Vault-on-Cloud, iAccept may be required to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise.
iAccept Softwares shall have the right to assign/transfer these presents to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates group companies.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
We, or our licensors, own all right, title and interest, including, but not limited to all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights (“IP Rights”), in and to the Site, the Platform, the Usage Data. You shall not reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, display, perform or otherwise use the Site, the Platform or any of the IP Rights, or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or derive the source code for the Platform or use the Platform or Site to create a competing product. Vault-on-Cloud is owned by iAccept Softwares Pvt Ltd. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All rights are expressly reserved to iAccept.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE PLATFORM/NETWORK AND SERVICES OFFERED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We provide the Site, the Platform/Network and any other technology and services on the Site on an "as is", "where is", "with all faults" basis. We do not warrant that the Site or the Platform any products and services shown or described on the Site, or other technology and services will be uninterrupted, error-free, available or operational at any particular time, or that any known defects will be corrected.
15. Waiver and Release
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive, release, discharge and hold harmless iAccept Softwares, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of your use of the Platform / Vault-on-Cloud .
16. Consent to Electronic Communications and Transactions
By registering to use the Site, below, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notices and information from us electronically, whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when We send the electronic communication to the email address/mobile number that as per our records, or when We post the electronic communication on the iAccept/Vault-on-Cloud site. The requirements for such electronic transactions and communications following: you must have access to the Internet, mobile web, applications and a valid e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, but We reserve the right to terminate your account upon such withdrawal. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any notice, statement or disclosure previously received electronically. You agree to notify us promptly if your email address or other contact information changes by updating your account information or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Limitation of Liability
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NEITHER iAccept, NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY RELATED PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO USERS OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SITE OR THE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF ANY OF SAID PARTIES HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
18. Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts of Bangalore, INDIA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms, the Platform/Network or the Site. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection to such personal jurisdiction based on forums non convenience or any other basis.
The parties are independent contractors and nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create an agency or employment relationship, a franchisor-franchisee relationship, joint venture or partnership. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersede all prior and contemporaneous undertakings and agreements between the parties, whether written or oral, with respect to that subject matter. Should any provision of these Terms be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You cannot assign the Terms or delegate your obligations under these Terms without the express written consent of iAccept. The prevailing party in any action relating to these Terms shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal fees, costs and disbursements incurred in connection therewith from the non- prevailing party.
20. Grievance Officer
The customer has the right to register his complaint if he is not satisfied with the services or finds attitudinal deficiencies when dealing with agents/staff or finds system errors or sees gaps between
standards of service promised and actual service rendered by the company. The Customer can lodge a complaint by sending email
to email@example.com. This mechanism is exclusively dedicated for customer complaint redressal.
Acknowledgement of Grievances & redress on Complaints:
- CSD will acknowledge the grievance on the receipt of complaint and initiate action to have the grievance resolved within a maximum period of three weeks on extraordinary cases with auto reply in either cases.
- The customer will also be kept informed of the action taken, the progress while redressing grievances, and/or, the reasons for delay if any, in redressing.
- Complaints received by e-mail shall be acknowledged by an immediate system generated response or via individual emails to the extent possible.
- The follow up action taken in respect of such complaints shall be advised to users by e-mail.